Looking for all the legacy stuff, stories, ramblings, and diatribe… it’s still here.
The difference between the Alaskan Alpine Club and all other American mountain climber clubs…. The leaders of other climbing clubs literally cannot comprehend the following, but climbers can:
- You are a member of the Alaskan Alpine Club if you say you are. Climbers derive no benefit from somebody keeping track of club membership lists. Climbers climb, not waste their time with organizational processes. There are Alaskan Alpine Club members around the world, who enjoy being members.
- Climbing is an individual expression of freedom, challenging one’s physical and mental abilities in a dangerous environment. The activity does not damage any other humans or the environment. Therefore there is no need or logical reason for tax paid government intervention into the activity of climbing. By nature, genuine climbers do not appreciate the useless intrusions, demands, threats, lies and self-serving taxation imposed by government folks. The Alaskan Alpine Club is of genuine climbers.
- Climbers are more than willing to meet their responsibilities. More than any other outdoor activity group, mountain climbers provided their own volunteer mountain rescue groups and rescue financing programs, that were fully adequate. Then the insatiably greedy, power-craving government folks devised and imposed all manner of tactics, lies and raw force to usurp those responsibilities, thwart climber processes to meet them, lie to the public about climbers, and then based climbing regulations on the claim that climbers are irresponsible.
- More climbers clean up other climbers’ trash, than leave it, except where Park Service rangers threaten climbers with fines, and thus incite defiance, by the human mind’s designed reaction against threats and the use of force.
- Environmentalists are the only citizen organizations which support the Park Service and other government agency regulations that hassle, threaten and tax climbers for no benefit to society. Sierra Club leaders have openly bragged about the environmentalists taking over all the American mountaineering organizations, except the Alaskan Alpine Club. The Alaskan Alpine Club is a climber’s organization, unlike all the American environmentalist mountaineering clubs who support anti-climber regulations, in the name of environmentalism, and in trappings of climbers.
- The Alaskan Alpine Club supports self-responsibility, mutual assistance, and the rights of climbers. We rag the pitiably dishonest government folks, and their unquestioning supporters. We have fun, and laugh a lot. And
- The environmentalists, identical to the DemocanRepublicrat War and Police Regime (with its unquestioning National Park police), and all power-based institutions, functionally decree that YOU MUST DO AS THEY SAY, for your own good, under threat of armed police and jail, because you are too ignorant to make your own decisions. They suggest that your brain design is inferior to environmentalists, and inferior to unquestioning (therefore unthinking), orders-obeying sorts who sink to police and lawyer jobs. Notice that their institutional opponents, unlike individual thinkers such as independent-minded climbers, suggest the same concepts of their superiority, and your inferior brain design. It is impossible for them to be superior to each other, and to you, by design of the human mind, as they each suggest they are, revealing their laughable ignorance of reasoning. And they are too intellectually absent to figure it out even if they read these words. They perceive that you must pay the Park Rangers (permit fees) who are there to arrest you if you do not pay them, because they have the support of the power-based (unquestioning) environmentalists, for the same reason you must pay the US Army (taxes) to slaughter whomever the President decrees, without a Congressional Declaration of War, because they have the support of the power-based (unquestioning) DemocanRepublicrats. They perceive that you must ask no questions. And they refuse to answer effective questions. The existence of power requires an ignorant society of institutions too self-serving to question the corruption of their own power.
IN CONTRAST individual thinking mountain climbers who learn the flawless reality of the mountains, suggest that they can more logically make their own decisions, with a brain design inherently the same as all humans, without their perceptions being inherently corrupted by the POWER of police and environmentalist organizations who as individuals make the same number of mistakes as everybody else, by design of the human mind. Then because of the corruption of their institutional power, their power-damaged minds make more damaging mistakes, inherent to their perception of holding POWER over you. Genuine mountain climbers recognize that YOU TOO can make your own decisions more logically than another person who inherently does not hold your mind’s knowledge, and certainly more logically than a self-serving, power-corrupted government sort who uses his power to get more power/money. The Alaskan Alpine Club is of genuine climbers. You are a member if you say you are, because you hold, learn and logically use the controlling knowledge for your life. Your choice. You will always reveal your thinking ability.
No human could create such a brilliant design, a human mind with no recognizable limit to its reasoning ability, the ability to resolve every identifiable contradiction in the universe, counter-balanced by a mechanism that facilitates the stimuli-induced damage of the perception of “power”. Power-damaged minds avidly surrender their priceless reasoning ability for the most petty ego gratification of power, an obviously self-doomed trait. The concept is useless to the mountain climber using her or his mind to resolve each next perceived contradiction upon which he or she made his or her life dependent, for the fun that offers the knowledge.
Alaskan Alpine Club members enjoy the comedy of the government chaps and environmentalists who obviously make mistakes attempting to dictate your life with the force of mob rule (government), their “laws” and police guns. Humor them. They are intellectually uncurable. They will believe their superiority above humans the rest of their pitiable lives.
The Alaskan Alpine Club’s organizational form, complementing the freedom of cyberspace, will be common in the future, led by dynamic mountain climbers of course. The club needs no power of recorded membership numbers, and only offers reasoning for the consideration of fellow climbers who may ascribe to that reasoning if it represents their own.
The standard introduction…….
Yooooo, for good grief sakes…
There we were, mind you, and it was desperate indeed, albeit as usual. It was in the dark of night, in the dead of winter, in the heart of the Alaska Range, lost somewhere on the glacier amid gaping crevasses, the mountains towered above, and the storm raged. Exposed flesh freezes in seconds, you know.
And if you are reading this, you aint no mountain climber. The only real mountain climber is climbing right now, by definition. Anyone else may have been a climber, and may want to be a climber, but is not a climber right now because he is not climbing right now. Well, do you accurately use words, and thus mean what you say? Meaning what you say is a valuable skill in the mountains, and all other places.
Now that we do not have to deal with the inflated ego of those sorts who think they are mountain climbers, we can chit-chat about the Alaskan Alpine Club, Alaska mountain climbing, and laugh ourselves to tears over the antics of these humans.
You can learn that lesson from the mountains. The mountains always deal with what is, rather than what people say. Do the same and you will do well, if you know what questions to ask to distinguish between what is said and what is.
Interested in climbing in Alaska?
Buy or download a topographical map of where you want to climb, go there, climb, and have entirely too much fun.
Need any of the standard mountaineering information that people think they need?
Check out all the standard web sites, books, clubs, stores and such places for standard climbing stuff.
Want some non-standard stuff about mountain climbing?
Imagine that. You have stumbled onto the right site. That is what this club and Alaska are about.
But there are only words and visual illusions at this web site, so the wiser person will hit the off-switch, grab the topo map, and head out the door.
The hardest part of every climb, is getting out of town.
Nothing on this web site or any other web site can assist you in actual climbing, the act of putting one foot in front of and above the other, and hanging on, until you get to the summit. But this web site might give your mind what no climbing organization leaders and government drones want you to have, some knowledge also offered by the mountains, that is, how to be free.
Herein is just knowledge, if you sufficiently question what you read, with real questions, and answer your questions.
The extent of the fun you will have in the mountains, where you may otherwise be miserable, working hard and in danger, is predicated on the extent of the questions you prior ask of your actions, and your answers. Otherwise stated: The knowledge your mind seeks and finds.
And from a mountain climbing club, did you want the rhetorical garbage that ego-craving, control-mentality club officers tell you, usually telling you that you have to do what the government dolts tell you to do, and ask no serious questions, or did you want the knowledge of concepts you learned from your own mind’s questions and answers which need no organization leaders or their petty corrupting power? Notice the questions that organization and government leaders flee instead of answer. Ask those questions until you recognize the answers that prevail against all questions, to discover that organization and government leaders serve only themselves, at your cost. You do not need them.
If you are a mountain climber, you need only the mountains and your freedom.
You may do as you consider logical, as wisely done in the mountains, and you will define yourself.
The (former) club web page slave.